What is Specialty Bike Expo?
Conference and Trade Show designed to provide IBD’s, Manufacturers and Suppliers:
- Educational sessions and presentations featuring presentations designed to increase the success of leading IBD’s
- Peer to peer networking
- Interaction with leading suppliers; in a neutral location; at a time of year when the conversations can begin
- Innovation Showcase highlighting the latest technologies
Why Tampa, Florida?
- Tampa provides a very cost effective venue to hold a bicycle industry event
- The Tampa airport leads the US in being recognized as the leader in overall customer satisfaction
- The Tampa Convention Center and partner hotels are located less than 15 minutes from the Tampa International Airport
- Partner hotels are a very short walk or bike ride from the Tampa Convention Center
- Average daily temperatures in late January/early February are in excess of 70 degrees
- Specialty Bike Expo negotiated great hotel room rates with value packages as well as discounted RT airport transportation
Why January 29 -February 1, 2014?
- Late January is a great time of year as many retailers in key bicycling markets across the US have the time to get away from their stores
- It’s a great way to jumpstart your year by participating in presentations that address growth strategies for your business
- The date pattern does not conflict with any bike industry event
Benefits to Retailers
- A program, venue and hotel package that minimizes out of pocket expense
- Participate in educational sessions designed to help grow your business
- Hear from leading retailers on success strategies
- Interact with leading suppliers, participate in product demonstrations, conduct test rides
- Network with peers—other IBD’s from across the US
- Greatly discounted or complimentary registration by signing up early
- Hear how new bicycle infrastructure project increase ridership
Benefits to Industry Suppliers
- Participation in educational sessions designed to help IBD’s increase their success
- Engagement with leading retailers from across the US; many of whom do not regularly participate in industry shows due to time of year, distance and location
- See customers; meet prospects review the past season; begin to plan for the next
- Conduct product demonstrations in front of targeted customers and prospects
- Access to both Retailers and Consumers in a unique format
For more more information on Specialty Bike Expo, please use the following links to request additional details:
Jim Keefe, Show Director and General Manager
Specialty Bike Expo
Make your plans now to participate in Specialty Bike Expo, January 29, 2013 to February 1, 2013 at the Tampa Convention Center.
About the General Manager & Show Director
Jim Keefe resides in Cincinnati, OH where he is CEO of Conference Results, a conference and tradeshow development, marketing and management company he launched in 2009. Conference Results works with clients to develop best in class, profitable events across several industries. Conference Results is passionate about the event, conference and trade show business and provides all customers—speakers, attendees and exhibitors/sponsors with exceptional customer service and support. He works with clients to maximize their return from event, conference and tradeshow investment as well as providing some strategies on how to receive full benefit of their event participation. Prior to launching Conference Results, Jim led the development of two large-scale conference and trade show businesses for B2B media companies, primarily in the banking, payments, insurance, legal, mining and credit card sectors. Keefe brings over 17 years of event best practices to his clients.
Jim is an avid cyclist, and is developing an innovative new industry trade show and conference, Specialty Bike Expo, focused on increasing retailer/supplier success and bicycle ridership. Jim serves as Conference Chair for the Bicycle Leadership Conference, the bicycle industry’s leading executive level educational conference. Also, Jim participates in local and national bicycle advocacy initiatives and is a member of IMBA, League of American Bicyclists, NBDA., Rails-to-Trails, and Queen City Bikes.