SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDEPENDENT BICYCLE DEALERS!
Specialty Bike Expo will provide the first 100 retailers that register to attend Specialty Bike Expo and stay a minimum of 2 nights at an Specialty Bike Expo partner hotel Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday, January 29-February 1, 2014 and receive a $50 credit on your hotel bill. See the Lodging page for Specialty Bike Expo partner Hotels.
Hotels room blocks are open now; so you can make your reservations. Specialty Bike Expo conference registration will open next month.
This offer is limited to the first 100 retailers register for Specialty Bike Expo and who also stay a minimum of two nights at a partner hotel, Wednesday-Saturday January 29-February 1, 2014.
Feel free to contact Jim Keefe (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions on this offer.
Specialty Bike Expo will provide you the tools, information and contacts you need to grow your business. Specialty Bike Expo provides you details that will allow you to thrive and survive in today’s competitive IBS marketplace.
The US bicycle industry is at an interesting juncture:
- Recent Bicycle Product Supplier Association research reports that unit sales are up
- New cycling rider segments are becoming increasingly more evident
- Cities across the US are launching Bike Share programs
- Infrastructure projects are popping up in new geographies
All of this is encouraging news, right? Well….sort of as real challenges threaten the future of the IBD:
- Aging of the core IBD customer
- Increased competition from the internet
- Succession planning for the next generation of IBD ownership
- Supply chain issues that adversely impact inventories and ability to restock
- Decrease in the number of store visits from the strongest customer demographic
- Planning for tomorrow’s customers today
What is Specialty Bike Expo?
Conference and Trade Show designed to provide IBD’s, Manufacturers and Suppliers:
- Educational sessions and presentations featuring presentations designed to increase the success of leading IBD’s
- Peer to peer networking
- Interaction with leading suppliers; in a neutral location; at a time of year when the conversations can begin
- Innovation Showcase highlighting the latest technologies
Why Tampa, Florida?
- Tampa provides a very cost effective venue to hold a bicycle industry event
- The Tampa airport leads the US in being recognized as the leader in overall customer satisfaction
- The Tampa Convention Center and partner hotels are located less than 15 minutes from the Tampa International Airport
- Partner hotels are a very short walk or bike ride from the Tampa Convention Center
- Average daily temperatures in late January/early February are in excess of 70 degrees
- Specialty Bike Expo negotiated great hotel room rates with value packages as well as discounted RT airport transportation
Why January 29 -February 1, 2014?
- Late January is a great time of year as many retailers in key bicycling markets across the US have the time to get away from their stores
- It’s a great way to jumpstart your year by participating in presentations that address growth strategies for your business
- The date pattern does not conflict with any bike industry event
Benefits to Retailers
- A program, venue and hotel package that minimizes out of pocket expense
- Participate in educational sessions designed to help grow your business
- Hear from leading retailers on success strategies
- Interact with leading suppliers, participate in product demonstrations, conduct test rides
- Network with peers—other IBD’s from across the US
- Greatly discounted or complimentary registration by signing up early
- Hear how new bicycle infrastructure project increase ridership
Benefits to Industry Suppliers
- Participation in educational sessions designed to help IBD’s increase their success
- Engagement with leading retailers from across the US; many of whom do not regularly participate in industry shows due to time of year, distance and location
- See customers; meet prospects review the past season; begin to plan for the next
- Conduct product demonstrations in front of targeted customers and prospects
- Access to both Retailers and Consumers in a unique format